- One of the most important decisions you will make is the choice of a surgical facility. We are pleased you are considering Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa. Our Surgery Center is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF), a Certificate of Accreditation provides evidence that Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa meets high standards for patient safety in the outpatient surgical environment.
- AAAASF accredited surgery facilities are rigorously inspected and evaluated. A set of exacting standards must be met which assure the patient a commitment to safety efficiency of the facility and equipment. To ensure verifiable quality care with specific requirements, the AAAASF standards that every facility must meet include.
Standards That Facility Must Meet
- General Environment
- Operating Room Environment, Policy & Procedures
- Recovery Room Environment, Policy & Procedures
- General Safety in the Facility – and has been without any deficiencies since opening in 1994.
- Blood and Medications
- Medical Records
- Quality Assessment/Quality Improvement
Our Plastic Surgery Center Includes
- Large Operating Room
- Aesthetician Room
- 2 Minor Surgery Rooms
- 7 Examination Rooms
- 1 Extended Care Room
- 1 Recovery Room
- 2 Waiting Rooms
- Private Waiting Room
- 2 Private Entrances
- Large Conference Room
- Photography Room
Dr. Steven K. White Sr. opened Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa in 1994. This state-of-the-art facility rapidly became known through-out the Carolina’s for its highest standard of excellence. Now patients from across the U.S. as far as San Francisco and abroad, as far as Germany, travel to our facility to experience this for themselves.
For more information about the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, please visit www.aaaasf.org.